Schacht Sidekick Double Treadle Spinning Wheel (Maple) with Bag
SCHACHT SIDEKICK DOUBLE TREADLE SPINNING WHEEL (Maple) and Bag
The Sidekick is Schacht’s travel spinning wheel. It’s designed to fold easily yet be a solid spinner.
- Folds to 21.5″ h x 8.25″ w x 15″ d.
- Integrated storage of bobbins, flyer, and whorls for transport.
- Lightweight at 13 pounds.
- 13.7″ drive wheel
- Ratios from 4:1 to 13:1.
- Long, comfortable treadles.
- Uses the same bobbins, whorls, and flyer as the Schacht Matchless, Flatiron, and Ladybug wheels. The Sidekick can be purchased without the flyer if you already own one of these wheels.
- 25″ orifice height for comfortable spinning.
- Employs Scotch tension with precise control knob.
- The drive wheel spins on ball bearings. The flyer turns on self-aligning bearings.
- Drive band tension adjuster allows for all whorls to be used with one drive band.
The Sidekick comes with 3 travel bobbins, fast and medium whorls, threading hook, adjustable carrying strap, and durable carry bag.
Order confirmation and approximate ship date will be sent to you when I have placed your order with Schacht. Tracking information will be sent directly to you as soon your order is shipped.
- Free shipping and no sales tax on this order
- Please note: I do not stock most Schacht equipment. Looms, spinning wheels and most accessories will be shipped directly from Schacht. Shipping times vary but most orders are shipped within 2-4 weeks from when the order is placed. Addendum: Due to staffing and supply chain issues, for the time being, current shipping times may be as long as 8 weeks.
If you want additional accessories included with your order, please email me at email@example.com.. I will be happy to send you a link for a custom package. I will offer a 5% discount on any accessories that are purchased at the same time as your spinning wheel. Possible other accessories include:
- Tensioned Lazy Kate
- Oil Bottle
- Regular Bobbins
- High Speed Bobbins
- Travel Bobbins
- Bulky Flyer Package
- Bulky Bobbin (when using the Bulky Plyer Flyer)